Wednesday, October 14, 2009

!!!What da!!@#!!!

There I sat as fine as could be, wondering why this
Negro is sitting there looking at me.
We on the bus; sister ain’t got no convo
Which I’m sure you know
This the bus, everybody in everybody game
But just the same; you kinda cute
If you had a car; sister wouldn’t be so mute

Off we roll, it’s hot today, to hot to talk
Nothing much to say
About who lost the game, who in jail
Who got dat sticky icky for sale?

Okay now we are approaching the business district
If I wasn’t so slick
I would’ve notice how nice you smell and those
Tight ass shoes
But I choose to throw up my nose
Cause I suppose
It’s how a sistah gotta be, you on the bus just like me.

Oh now he just rang the bell…”git off da bus busta.”
Maybe I shoulda holla’d at cha
Off the bus he goes, to where only heaven knows…

“Why is fumbling in his pocket for what, keys?”
Oh sugar honey ice tea; the joke is on me
The brotha was saving gas by riding the bus
He’s jumping in a fat ass ride; the joke is on us!

Well that’s what I git for jumping the gun
Just for fun; robbing a brotha of a lil convo
How was to know

“It sho is hot coulda caught a ride
But ‘cause of my dumb ass pride…
‘Cuse me Miss,”
Now all I smell is beer and piss
Oh hell no; forget this…..
“Listen here ole crackhead @!!!*……leave me alone
I got one mo hour till I git home.

No comments:

Post a Comment